Friday, August 04, 2006

Donations Accepted

I really have to find a new job.

The kids are starting daycare on Monday, and that means Melanie and I are going to be officially "in the hole" each week in terms of how much we're bringing in, and how much is going out.

She is going to take them for just a few hours each day next week, to get them used to it, but we still have to pay the full price. It's an additional 900 dollars per month. That's like buying a second house and having two house payments.

I have been looking for some time now, and have gone on one interview, but nothing has come up yet that pays enough.

Please send all donations to our address, checks made payable to me, in $1,000 increments.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEK! What are you going to do?

Exist-Dissolve said...

What was the interview for? I promise I won't tell...hee hee!

Scott said...

Elissa: I dunno. Rob a bank?

ED: It was just for a merchandising gig for a contractor that works inside Home Depot. Didn't pay any better than this, however, so I didn't take it. And yes, keep it under wraps! I can't afford to get fired!

Exist-Dissolve said...

Hmm...seems like this information might be worth something (laughs deviously, shifts eyes suspiciously).