Monday, October 10, 2011

Christianity is a Verb: My First e-Book



As mentioned in my previous post, I have recently published my first book on amazon.com.  It is an e-book available for the Kindle reader, and I hope to make it available soon for the Barnes & Noble Nook reader as well.   You can click the book cover at the right of the main page to see the listing on amazon.com.

The book is a collection of 18 essays, broken up into three groups of six, discussing Christian history, Christian theology, and Christian living in the 21st century.  It will set you back $1.99.

Even if you don't buy the book, I would surely appreciate it if you'd visit the Amazon page and hit the "Like" button.

2 comments:

Trent N. said...

Even though I have already read all of these essays, I bought it anyway just to show my support.

Its too bad most will not know this book is available, because I really think it would be well received if the masses were aware of it.

Trent

Scott said...

Thanks for buying it Trent, I really do appreciate it.

And you can always help matters by spreading the word :)

~ Scott