Saturday, October 06, 2012

Great Rock n' Roll Images

A little something different today on Ye Olde Blogge.  I thought I'd post a bunch of my favorite images from the history of rock.  Without further ado, let the tour begin! (Click the picture for full size.)


These guys agree: New Skynyrd sucks.


The last live Beatles performance, on the roof of their studio, 1969.


No caption needed.


Only the good die young.


The incomparable Beastie Boys


Jimmy Buffett was a singer-songwriter in the 1970's.  He died in 1998.

Next to Slash, there's never been a better stage persona than Angus Fucking Young.


Pardon me while I get off.


Geddy Fucking Lee

Alex Lifeson, EASILY the most underrated rock guitarist in history.

The Professor.  Just revel in it.


Love 'em or hate 'em, these guys had no peers in the 1980's, AND they would have kicked your ass for you, too.



No comments: